High Pressure Suspension Grinding Mill adopts many proprietary technologies. Pressurizing device with high pressure spring can improve the grinding pressure of roller, which makes efficiency improved by 10%-20%. And the sealing performance and dust removal effect is pretty good.
Applications: Cement, coal, power plant desulfurization, metallurgy, chemical industry, non-metallic mineral, construction material, ceramics.
1. Compared with other mills, its capacity increases by 10%-20% under the same power condition, and compression force of rollers to material improve 800-1200kgf under the force of high-pressure spring.
2. Size of final product can be 0.613mm (30mesh) –0.033mm (425mesh). Some can reach the fineness of 0.013mm (1000 mesh).
3. High Pressure Suspension Mill meets the requirement of national dust-dump standard.
4. The separator can be adjusted very easily.
5. The multi-class seals are adopted to keep the grinding equipment tightly closed.
When entering grinding chamber, the raw materials are shoveled up by the shovels and grinded between the rollers and ring; the materials after grinding are brought into the separator along with the air from the blower, and the qualified fine powder became final products and come into the cyclone powder collector, the other unqualified powder fall down to be re-grinded. The circular air returns back to the blower that the above process will be repeated, and the remaining air enters the bag filter in order to protect the environment.